Sehrish Fatima

Digital marketer and Designer
Hi All,
here is a small guide for the ones who just have joined our forum and facing some issues with making their first post in the forum.
Let me know if you have any questions.
This guide is so helpful. Thank you for sharing Sehrish!🥰
Have you ever wondered what are the pros and cons of different social media platforms for professional/business use? here is the complete blog about it for the ones who are new to digital/social media marketing.
This is a great guide, I am still a beginner with some platforms and I think its really important to use these tools efficiently and effectively if you want to launch your brand online.
 A very interesting yet informative blog by Moiz Syed, Head of Industry, Google Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, describing the old traditional marketing strategies that have been followed by Pakistani marketers and their modern alternatives to earn more profit and brand awareness.
Very informative article. Thanks for sharing
This is great marketing and it demonstrates the gaps between academia, consumers and industry. I still believe educators are still using the tried and tested authors and content to teach their students. While those universities that have access to multinational companies and industry heads are able to bring today's trends into the classroom. The second gap is that yes Pakistan has many mobile users and its social media use is growing each year and many startups are using social media to introduce their product offering to their potential customers. Big national companies need to adopt social media, digital analytics, content writers into their marketing departments as if you want to launch an Instagram campaign you need someone who can monitor its performance, are you getting the traffic you expect, are they turning into sales? Universities need to include these subjects into their programs and that can only be done with the relevant faculty.  
If you're a woman entrepreneur wanting to create networks and are looking to take your business in the right direction - you need to click on the link below and sign up for 8 weeks of training that will help with

- personal development
- business growth
- community building

This program is ONLY for women entrepreneurs in Pakistan. Members of the trans community are encouraged to apply only!

You can find the link here:
http://bit.ly/3pgd3xa

Apply to the KP youth employment program and get introduced to a series of courses for women across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to master digital skills, expand employment opportunities, and know-how of the ever-evolving digital world.

Deadline for Application Submission 
31st December 2020

"In addition to bringing success to your brand, ethical marketing strategies are the right thing to do." Are you looking for some effective marketing strategies to follow in order to grow and market your business in a better way, then this blog is definitely for you. 
This is a great article. In March 2020 I was teaching Business Ethics and Marketing ethics is a big part of the course, and with online learning, I wanted to engage the students with current ethical issues in advertising so we had a class discussion regarding the HM 'Coolest Monkey in the Jungle' and Sana Safinaz's 'racist' fashion campaign. It was a really good discussion where the focus was on how in today's environment people still allow 'racist' advertising to so go ahead and how organizations handle their respective crisis. HM btw apologized and took their offensive clothing down from all stores, while Sana Safinaz uploaded what they called an apology on Instagram and still defended their actions as appropriate.  I do not want to be offensive here but despite the many years of independence the subcontinent still employs its colonial past when it wants to and then is angered by it when it wants too. 

Below are the articles regarding both cases, so you decide for yourselves how companies still think their marketing was appropriate and their strategies for dealing with the fall out.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/34676a4e786b7a6333566d54/share_p.html

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2019/feb/08/courting-controversy-from-hms-coolest-monkey-to-guccis-blackface-jumper
Isn't it surprising that something as simple as a short URL can have such a dramatic effect on your business? Free link shorteners such as Cli.co can help you acquire new leads, promote brand awareness, get ahead of the competition and ultimately grow sales.
A very useful (6min read) article for new business owners.
Do you sometimes have your most creative ideas while folding laundry, washing dishes, or doing nothing in particular? It's because when your body goes on autopilot, your brain gets busy forming new neural connections that connect ideas and solve problems. Learn to love being bored as Manoush Zomorodi explains the connection between spacing out and creativity.
This is a fascinating ted talk, particularly relevant in our age when our phones are there to offer constant distraction. Reminds me of the importance of using our free time during the COVID pandemic to reflect on our personal narratives and set goals for the future. 
During 2020 while living through several lockdowns, many of us have found the time to do the things we have always wanted to do but never had the time for it, learning new languages, baking the famous banana bread of even starting a new business. The importance of family time and a 'social media Detox' have allowed those creative juices to flow again. There is a tradeoff between creativity and time on our phones, so if you need to be creative you need to set limits on your phone, go on a social media cleanse!!!!